Tuesday 12 February 2008

I have an apology to make. I always thought that life was to short for it, even told lovely ladies in my shop that I agreed with their husbands, life is to short to knit socks. Oh how wrong I have been, so to all those ladies I have thought were being just a little silly with their knitting time, I am sorry. I got tempted by a lovely color way of Lorna's Laces and was going to knit a jumper for a miniature bear with it. But, having had the 'sock' conversation a few times i thought I really aught to know what I'm talking about, I cant really say its a waste of time till I have knitted one (didnt think I would even finish a pair) and them I could say with certainty that life is to short. Three pairs later and some hearts with the leftovers, I am just slightly addicted. Its the wool you see, they make such pretty patterns as your knitting dont they! I havent made the jumper for the bear yet, And as for grey school socks, I still think life is definately too short.

No comments: