Monday 15 October 2007

I guess you would like to know a little about me, I'm Kay, living in St Ives Cornwall, and I have a little shop on the Harbour that I sell Crafts of all sort hand made by local and not local people alike. I love it, I am surrounded by so much Talent. I manly make bears, jewellery, annd do the occasional textile art piece. Now the season is nearing its end and the tourists all go home for the cold weather, I can clear the decks of the 'shop' stuff and get out my more creative genes.

Today I shall be mostly making a bear. I have a Christmas Show where I am selling my lovely furry bears at Scorrier House, (Cornwall). It may seem like a while but time does travel quickly when you don't want it to. I don't 'do' Christmas, so this is a bit of a trial. Its not that I am a scrooge, but when most of your christmas' have disasters of some form, you being to dread what is coming next. I am making another Tew Ha Lowen, number five of a run of forty. At home, I am in the process of knitting a Cable jumper in 'Black Watch' Aran for my husband, Tim, and another simple cardi for me in Marble Chunky, browns and greeen, for when I want to watch the telly, not the knitting!

No comments: